The following rules for BCIC Start-up Awards 2020 will be strictly followed
- Participation in the Awards is voluntary.
- Award application form is to be filled in English only
- By filling this form the Applicant hereby declares that all the information that they have provided by way of this form is authentic and correct to the best of their knowledge. In the occasion that any information provided is found wanting or is not in accordance with the format in which it is requested, they stand the chance of getting disqualified from the Awards at any stage.
- If there is any change in any information provided in the application form between the date of application and date of Awards, the Applicant must inform BCIC promptly of the same. Any failure to do so may disqualify such Applicant at the sole discretion of BCIC, Jury and/or BCIC Awards Committee.
- Participation in the Awards in any manner will be construed as an acceptance of the Rules and Regulations stated herein. By entering the awards, Applicants authorise BCIC to use data including sensitive personal data (if any) collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the Awards and receiving/circulating further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time. The data may also be shared with law enforcement agencies and authorities if BCIC is called upon to do so, without information to or consent of the relevant Applicant. If the Applicant at any time prior to selection of finalists for the Awards wishes to withdraw his/its consent for use of such submitted data, he/it can withdraw his/its consent by writing to [please insert appropriate email address]. However, such withdrawal of consent would mean that the Applicant's candidature may no longer be considered by the Jury, at the sole discretion of BCIC, Jury and/or BCIC Awards Committee.
- By participating in the Awards, Applicant, its nominator, ecosystem enablers agree to the BCIC's and its partners use of its name, URL, photos and videos for promotional purposes on its website and other promotional material.
- Finalists maybe subject to a legal due diligence review by independent third-party evaluators. If the individual/organization refuses to such a request BCIC Management/BCIC Awards Committee reserves the right to select the next highest scoring Nominee as the Award winner.
- Any false, incomplete or misleading information provided within the context of Awards by any Applicant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right, or non-compliance with these rules or any terms and conditions or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Applicant from the Awards process
- The decisions of the Jury, BCIC Awards Committee and BCIC Management on all aspects, without limitation, decisions relating to the Awards, selection of winners and the criteria for selection of winners of the Awards shall be final and binding. At the discretion of the Jury, awards may not be presented in any Sector or if a deserving entity is not found. No enquiries, complaints, disputes or appeals shall be entertained in this regard.
- All finalists will be required to attend the Awards function at their own cost. The date of the Awards evening would be notified on the official website of BCIC. The finalists will be additionally informed by email.
- Allowances shall not be paid to any Applicant for travel or presentation before the Jury.
- The Applicant must ensure that all information is current and authentic. The Applicant must provide an email address for communication. Additionally, the Applicant should frequently check their emails to respond to/receive communication from BCIC/ BCIC Awards Management.
- BCIC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Awards or not award any entity in any sector or sub-sector. BCIC further reserves the right to disqualify any candidate/entity that tampers with the submission process, commits fraud or is in violation of criminal and/or civil laws.
- BCIC reserves the right to refuse to disclose to any information including information that is evaluative, or opinion material compiled solely for the purpose of determining the Applicant's suitability for receipt of an award.
Last date for receiving application: 8th March 2020
Requests for further information or any other queries may be sent to email@example.com. Phone: 080-22223321, 24-25